Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval. Users enter program or course proposal information on electronic forms.
Accessing the System
Right now, you can view all proposals in the list to the left. By clicking on the View icon, you can see each proposal's progress.
UNR faculty and staff with existing Curriculog profiles must login with their NetID to edit, comment upon, or approve proposals and/or submit new proposals. Click the ‘Login’ button at the top-right side of this window and enter your NetID and password. If you are unable to login, please email a system administrator. Maureen Cronin firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolina Stickley email@example.com.
UCCC meeting calendar
- Training materials can be found on NevadaBox and Canvas.
- A Getting Started PDF guide is linked on each Approval Process. Other PDF guides are linked to the appropriate Approval Processes.
- We can also provide individual or department training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a session.
- Curriculog workshops
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source