Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval. Users enter program or course proposal information on electronic forms.
Accessing the System
Right now, you can view all proposals in the list to the left. By clicking on the View icon, you can see details on each proposal and its progress through the workflow.
UNR faculty and staff with existing Curriculog profiles must login with their NetID to edit, comment upon, or approve proposals and/or submit new proposals. Click the ‘Login’ button at the top-right side of this window and enter your NetID and password. If you are unable to login, please email the system administrator, Thomas Brophy.
- Training materials can be found on NevadaBox.
- A Getting Started PDF guide is linked on each Approval Process. Other PDF guides are linked to the appropriate Approval Processes.
- We can also provide individual or department training. Email email@example.com if you would like to schedule a session.
Proposals must be completed and approved with the Provost’s Office by August 1, 2023 for updates to be made to the 2023-2024 catalog. Proposals completed and approved after August 1, 2023 will be updated in the 2024-2025 catalog.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved